Premium warmth and waterproofing in a timeless style that delivers maximum bang for your buck.
The men's Burton Covert Jacket - Slim has all the warmth and style of the Covert in a slimmer silhouette. A sweat-wicking lining is designed to regulate your temperature so things feel nice and toasty even when temperatures are ridiculously cold. Snowboarding's proverbial pot of gold, the Covert's full list of features includes Pit Zip vents, a removable waist gaiter for storm days, plus pockets for just about everything, and it's even made with recycled materials.
- DRYRIDE™ 2-Layer Polyester Heather Plain Weave Fabric
- Slim fit sits close to the body, with room for the garment to move with you
- DRYRIDE fabric [10,000mm/5,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying; Critically-taped seams lock out the elements
- Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities. Vents enhance breathability during short, high-intensity activities and in warmer conditions.
- ThermacoreECO insulation [80g] is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. This product is made with bluesign® materials and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care
- Contour hood is helmet compatible and features rear single-pull adjustment; Ergonomic water-repellent magic stitch waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Mesh-lined, no-snag Pit Zip vents; YKK® water-resistant zippers
- Zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets, zippered easy-access media/goggles pocket with therma-pocket for keeping your device warm, zippered mid body stash pocket, and pass pocket
- Products made with bluesign® materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
The models is 183cm and 71kg and wears size L