The Mystic Majestic has been a favorite with male kiters for years. On the inside, this men's wetsuit is fully taped with waterproof stretch tape, combined with Flaremesh+ on the chest, back and upper legs of the suit. The wetsuit is made of high-quality neoprene and has a very warm finish thanks to the glued, taped and stitched seams. The neoprene is 5mm thick on the body and 4mm thick on the arms, so that the suit is wonderfully flexible. This is one of the warmer men's suits from Mystic, which is guaranteed to get you through the winter!
- Waterproof stretch tape (100% stretch) over ALL seams: as little water as possible enters
- Glued and blind stitched seams: as little water as possible enters
- Wind mesh back panel: a rubber layer over neoprene that stops windchill
- Front zip: less water enters your suit thanks to the small zipper on the chest
- Aquabarrier: as little water as possible enters through the front zip
- Emboss in the back of the knees: less trouble with accumulating neoprene in the back of the knees
- Hex-tech knee pads: your knees (and your suit) are well protected in the event of a fall!
- Velcro straps: Velcro around your ankles so that as little water as possible enters through the bottom of your suit
- Non slip cuffs: rubber edge around your wrist so that less water enters
- Sealed wrists
- Key pocket: safely carry your (bicycle) key in your pack
- Aquaflush: if water does get into your suit, it flows out again via aquaflush
- Yamamoto 3
- Flaremesh+ on the chest, back and thighs