The Mystic Majestic has been a favorite with male kiters for years. On the inside, this men's wetsuit is fully taped with waterproof stretch tape, combined with Flaremesh+ on the chest, back and thighs of the suit. The wetsuit is made of high-quality neoprene and has a very warm finish thanks to the glued, taped and stitched seams. The neoprene is 5mm thick on the body and 4mm thick on the arms, so the suit is wonderfully flexible. This is one of Mystic's warmer men's suits, which is guaranteed to get you through the winter!
- Waterproof stretch tape (100% stretch) over ALL seams: as little water as possible enters
- Glued and blind-stitched seams: minimal water ingress
- Wind mesh back panel: a rubber layer over neoprene that prevents windchill
- Front zip: less water gets into your suit thanks to the small zip on the chest
- Aquabarrier: as little water as possible enters through the front zip
- Emboss in the back of the knee: less trouble from accumulating neoprene in the back of the knees
- Hex-tech knee pads: in case of a fall, your knees (and your suit) are well protected!
- Velcro straps: Velcro around your ankles so that as little water as possible enters through the bottom of your suit
- Non slip cuffs: rubber edge around your wrist so that less water gets in
- Sealed wrists
- Key pocket: safely take your (bicycle) key with you in your suit
- Aquaflush: if water does enter your suit, it flows out again via aquaflush
- Yamamoto 3
- Flaremesh+ on the chest, back and thighs