Vacancy Shop Manager SHAKA!
As a shop manager at SHAKA your goal is to sell our products that best suit the requirements and wishes of the customer. You are also responsible for purchasing the products in the store. Thanks to your personal touch and your expertise, you ensure that the customer leaves the store with a good feeling and also likes to come back.
Tasks and responsibilities:
As a shop manager you are responsible for all activities in the store.You can think of the following activities:
- Sale of our products (kites, boards, wetsuits, clothing, accessories, etc)
- Informing and advising customers about the collection
- Perform checkout transactions in the right way
- Taking repairs, advising customers about them and guiding this process until the repair is completed
- Ensure a good store presentation
- Pack and send webshop orders (daily)
- Writing content on website
- Manage inventory
- Purchasing new collections for the next season
We are looking for a motivated and committed colleague with a strong personality, who sees it as a challenge to make a success of the store. You are service-oriented, professional, and representative. You also have good communication skills and you can listen well to the customer and help you make a choice. You are also commercial and you like to approach customers. You also have the following items: - Kitesurfing experience is a plus - Good command of the Dutch and English language - You are accurate and administratively well-grounded
What do we offer?
A pleasant working atmosphere with a close-knit and small team. Who regularly go kitesurfing and have a drink together.
- Working at the kitesurf shop of Scheveningen e.o.
- A pleasant working atmosphere
- Working with the coolest products
- 24 vacation days with a full-time contract.
- A competitive salary
- An attractive staff discount on your own gear!
- In the summer months a monthly drink
Send your motivation and CV to info[email protected] State in your motivation why you would like to join the team.