Insulated warmth with the stretch to let you move, ride, dance, and just be yourself.
Critically-taped seams for extra weather protection meets easy-to-wear insulation with the women's Burton Tulum Stretch Jacket. Pull this on and get moving. The drop hood construction cuts down on bulk and the stretch fabric lets you move just the way you need. Stash your stuff in the tons of pockets, and adjust the cuffs just how you like 'em. It's all personal, here.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric (10,000mm / 10,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick-drying
- Quilting at yoke and lower sleeves
- Ergonomic water-repellent zip-out waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Sherpa fleece lined collar
- Pocket-access him cinch
- Adjustable cuffs
- Stretch wrist gaiters
- Critically-taped seams lock out the elements
- Low-bulk THERMOLITE® insulation (80g) uses 40% recycled material to trap warm air and features a larger surface area to boost moisture evaporation
- Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Mesh-lined, no-snag Pit Zip vents
- Contour drop hood is helmet compatible and features front and rear adjustment
- Zippered chest pocket with therma-pocket inside to keep your device warm and zippered high hand-warmer pockets