The FLAME collection is high performance touring SUP with market-proofed shape and most popular sizes. Featuring a 12'6"(381cm) length and 32"(81CM) width, the FLAME 12.6 is a classic do-it-all touring SUP, a traditional outline with a modern design. This high-performance board excels perfectly in sea and waves.
- The Double Layer Fusion Core Fabric gives a specially developed process of lamination. It uses a machine lamination process to make multiple layers of pvc onto the core drop-dtich base with fusion tech. The ultimate result is unmatched weight/stiffness/durability ratio for inflatable SUPs.
- Featuring a 5mm thick diamond pattern EVA footpad, the FLAME models offer users an excellent grip experience. An artistic "FLAME" grapic printing is applied on the footpad.
- The FLAME collection offers a wider board shape. The 81cm (32") width provides stability while still maintains a good design to glide
- With the outline design and premium double-layer fabric, the board is designed for extreme durability and perfect for long-distance paddlers.
- FLAME collection has been designed with 4 Steel D-Rings. It features the towing ring on front and back of the SUP.
- The bungee cords system located at the front of the board. It gives more freedem to paddle and maintain safe gear access.
- Central handle for easy carrying of the board.
- Integrated square grooved tail kick pad with arch design. The kick pad offers great option for turns and performance carves.
- Single central fin 9" push-in
- Accesories included with the board: SUP backpack, hand pump, sup coil leash, aluminum adjustable Allstyle paddle