Keeping moisture out is no sweat in this slim fit, sweat-wicking jacket made with the waterproof performance of GORE-TEX fabric.
The men's Burton GORE-TEX Radial Insulated Jacket is all the convincing you'll need to ride in less-than-ideal weather conditions. The jacket puts a fully-taped waterproof, breathable storm shell between you and whatever Mother Nature delivers. A combination of warm insulation and mesh-lined Pit Zips help you span a range of conditions without compromising on airflow or cold-weather comfort.
- Slim fit sits close to the body, with room for the garment to move with you
- GORE-TEX two-layer fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable: It's the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside
- GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™
- Living Lining® mapped with embossed taffeta provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Low-bulk THERMOLITE® (80g body/60g sleeves) insulation uses 40% recycled materials to trap warm air and features a larger surface area to boost moisture evaporation
- GORE-TEX seam tape provides durable seam protection for a completely weather and waterproof design
- Contour drop hood is helmet compatible and features front and rear adjustment
- Two-way center front zipper
- Mesh-lined, no-snag Pit Zip vents
- Interior mesh dump pockets, zippered chest pocket, zippered media/goggles pocket with therma-pocket inside to keep your device warm, zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets, and zippered sleeve pass pocket