The kite that spawned the freeride revolution of kitesurfing and opened up the doors to many new kiters around the world moves into its 16th year and the next step of evolution to this incredibly versatile design.
The introduction of the Hybrid Frame and HTD Lite materials has increased not only the range of one of the most adaptable kites in the industry, but also, it’s performance. Through the lighter frame and strategically placed materials, the kite is now quicker to respond to rider input allowing for not only increased maneuverability in lighter winds, but also control and responsiveness in higher winds.
The new direct bridle with its low drag materials also help move this kite into an all new realm of performance.
- NEW: Refined lightweight canopy design for reduced weight and reactive performance
- NEW: Static low elongation bridle for improved reactive feel
- NEW: Sprint 3.0
- NEW: Ultralite bladders for an overall lighter weight kite
- NEW: Trailing edge EVA rigidity battens
- Nano Ripstop Canopy: Durability, stability and responsiveness
- HTD for enhanced arc stability and improved handling characteristics
- HTD Hybrid Frame
- NEW: Durable TPU leading edge bumpers.
- 5 Strut, Hybrid design, Fusion wing tip shape, Draft forward profile.