Upgrade your comfort to legendary GORE-TEX weatherproofing.
The women's Burton Touch N Go Glove has a slim profile that makes it perfect for layering under Burton's All-Season gloves and mitts on the coldest days, or wearing on its own when breaking trail to get fresh tracks. A suede palm delivers serious grip while the DRYRIDE fleece fabric equals quick-drying, breathable comfort. However, the best kept secret about these simple liners is the touchscreen-compatible Screen Grab® palm and fingers for texting, 'gramming, or that on-the-chairlift check of the snow report.
- DRYRIDE 2-Layer Shell Fabric
- DRYRIDE two-layer shell fabric is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- Screen Grab® synthetic polyurethane palm provides total touchscreen control; Soft nose wipe on thumb
- ThermacoreECOECO insulation is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care.
- Brushed microfiber fixed lining pulls moisture away from your hand; GORE-TEX membrane is waterproof, windproof, and breathable
- Low-profile design
- Ergonomic, pre-curved fit; Extended-length storm cuff provides additional coverage
- D-ring and hook; Removable wrist leash
- bluesign® approved materials are responsibly crafted in processes that minimize impact on people and our planet