Retro vibes with a get-up-and-dance attitude, this modern take on the classic bib features a stretchy and comfortable softshell with a collection of thoughtful details to improve your mood and groove in a variety of conditions.
Mystical powers of its namesake aside, the women's Burton Avalon Softshell Stretch Bib Pants come with a healthy dose of style and the coverage to roam the mountains. The lightweight softshell design lets you layer to meet the conditions. Four-way stretch fabric sheds the storm and is backed by micro-fleece for a soft feel. Breathable, sweat-wicking tech, thigh vents, and an elasticized center back panel work to provide customizable coverage you can count on while you tour, hike, and ride.
- DRYRIDE 2-Layer Stretch Polyester Fabric
- Slim fit sits close to the body, with room for the garment to move with you
- DRYRIDE two-layer polyester stretch fabric is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
- Flat suspender-strap closure for a secure fit
- Center back panel with plenty of stretch
- Zippered drop seat; Mesh-lined, no-snag inner thigh vents
- Microfleece-lined hand-warmer pockets, zippered chest pocket, and hook-and-loop closure back pockets
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
The models is 165cm and 52kg and wears size S